Wednesday 4 March 2015

"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. "

Before i get into the serious, i am sorry, i am a awful blogger. Wait never mind i am going too skip it :) And secondly let's set the mood with some summery music.


There we go :) Too be honest i am not going to say sorry i haven't been here in awhile because = some lame excuses. The truth is i have been putting a lot of effort in to my YouTube channel. I felt it was really on the back burner and when i did finally upload it was not great quality or really of any substance. I decided i had had enough of mediocre videos with basic editing. I purchased final cut pro and have put a lot in learn how to use the thing. My Video's are now all filmed my my slr and are edited in Final Cut and now the quality of my channel is showing. If you want to check out my channel here it is.


So now i am in a good weekly routine upload day is Sunday's :)
I feel like now is a good time to move back into blogging and i don't want to be as casual as i used to be. So i again want to get a post up at least once a week. So my real question is should i keep the format the same? I don't want to keep it strictly a beauty blog, i want to add my life and events and such. But is there anything else you would love to see included?

So with the new blog rejuvenated and thanks to a wonderful design by AlwaysInBluhm
It's time to get this road on the show. 

See you soon my lovelies
xxx 

No comments :

Post a Comment